Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Skills: Facilities Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
Facility Expense Services Specialist I
Organization :Sustainability Services - United States
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
The Facility Expense Services Specialist I is responsible for providing multiple levels of administrative and operational support to the Procurement and Rate Analysis teams. Key roles include supplier bill auditing, RFP site list creation, utility correspondence and data maintenance
- Develop detailed and accurate lists of clients' locations for Request for Proposal (RFP) purposes
- Identify and resolve unusual cost, consumption, and other discrepancies in contracts as compared to actual bill data
- In situations where customer consumption reporting is not available, place calls, faxes or email inquiries to utilities or suppliers to obtain history
- Understand all cost and consumption reporting capabilities of any relevant company reporting tools and resolve data discrepancies
- Update data into ENGIE Impact's procurement workflow and contract maintenance database
- Respond to team's requests in a timely manner providing resolution to delegated issues
- Perform pre- and post-contract audit responsibilities for the Procurement and Rates departments
- Work with utility representatives on behalf of clients to facilitate and expedite rate change requests.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Four-year college degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- Education emphasis in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Communications preferred
- Gas/electric utility usage and rate schedule knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook required
- Demonstrated mathematical and analytical ability
- Advanced MS Excel, including VBA experience is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-Minnesota-St. Paul
- Posting Date: Mar 31, 2021