Requisition ID: 233985 Requisition Posting End Date: 04/14/2021 JOB OVERVIEW:
The Sabine Pass Liquefaction (SPL) Project is a grassroots six Train Liquefied Natural Gas Facility that will be constructed in Louisiana, adjacent to the existing Sabine Pass Gasification Plant. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are performed with respect to Scheduling:
- Interfaces with Bechtel management, JV Partner, and client contacts to develop, maintain and manage schedules for multiple wind turbine scopes
- Coordinates regular schedule reviews with JV Partner and management to communicate progress and challenges ensuring schedule accuracy.
- Monitors and maintains the interface between Bechtel and JV schedule systems along with an understanding of the Bechtel cost and other functional systems.
- Develops an understanding of Bechtel and JV Partner priorities on schedule and cost to align progress reporting.
- Gathers and verifies data on schedule, workforce, and quantities to update and status discipline or specialty progress and performance reports.
- Identifies activities that have a critical or potential impact on schedule.
- Assists discipline groups in determining what information is required from other disciplines to support schedule activities and how to interface with the assigned discipline or specialty. Provides schedule knowledge on a continuous basis to assist in discipline planning and interfacing with others.
- Performs schedule monitoring, including identifying critical activities and updating functions for specific applications, disciplines, or specialties. Assists in the development of requirements for updating and monitoring the schedule.
- Responsible for analysis, development, and presentation of impact integration measures and recommends recovery measures as needed.
- Prepares schedules, staffing, and quantity progress and performance reports for assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Prepares and coordinates planning and scheduling presentations to Bechtel and client management, as required.
The following duties are performed with respect to Cost Engineering:
- Assists in developing and implementing requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports. Performs performance monitoring and control functions for specific applications.
- Independently provides financial, cost reporting, trending analysis, and recommends corrective actions.
- Provides support to project financial reporting and trending functions and the invoice/billing review process as required.
- Performs performance monitoring, data analysis, and control functions for specific applications.
- Develops and applies unit rates (cost and job hour) to quantify factored estimates within a discipline/specialty for reporting and analyzing performance data.
- Assists in investigating requirements for estimating and/or cost control data.
- Collects and classifies cost engineering data.
- Gathers and prepares actual job hour, workforce, revenue, and cost data for Project Financial Status Reports.
- Grade 25: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field with a minimum of 6 years of project controls or cost-related work experience. In lieu of degree, 12 years of Project Controls or cost control experience
- Grade 26: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field with a minimum of 9 years of project controls or cost-related work experience. In lieu of degree, 15 years of Project Controls or cost control experience
Shaping tomorrow together Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office.
- Experience in performance monitoring, data analysis and control functions
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Ability to interface with other disciplines, JV partners, client reps and subcontractors as required.
- Advanced skills in using multiple discipline-specific software applications currently used by Bechtel (e.g., EcoSys, Primavera, Synchro and Power BI)
www.bechtel.com Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law),protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.