Skills: HR - General
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Annaba, Algeria
Wood (Wood Group Somias, locally) is currently sourcing a HR Manager to join our team in Annaba, Algeria. The successful candidate will work in partnership with Business Managers & Directors / Function Heads to optimise the performance and impact of their teams through effective leadership, organisational design, change management, workforce strategy and people management. People & Organisation (P&O/HR) covers all aspects of HR, L&D, and Resource requirements.
- Apply the policy and the implementation of the company's human resources strategy
- Ensure regulatory compliance with respect to the Labour Code
- Monitor and ensure efficient daily management of HR administration
- Maintain relationships with social agencies
- Ensure that general working conditions and labour legislation are applied and complied with
- Manage the adaptation of information systems related to recruitment management
- Identify business requirements, screening, conducting interviews and competence assessments
Skills / Qualifications
- Higher education in an HR related subject
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Expert in labour legislation
- Fluent French and a good understanding of English
- Command of the regulatory process in recruitment, especially for Grand-South regions
- Ability to travel across the country
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.