Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chatham, Virginia, United States
- Identifies all non-conformances and records and reports as necessary.
- Performs QA/QC inspection on and off-site.
- Performs in-progress and final inspection of maintenance performed to ensure all quality standards have been met.
- Performs raw material and parts inspection.
- Prepares all necessary forms and paperwork needed.
- Inspects for proper use of tools, proper repairs and proper adjustments.
- Performs all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Performs review of vendor quality documentation. Develops inspection and test plans. Witnesses quality tests on behalf of the project.
Skills / Qualifications
Typically 7+ years of experience. Senior level. Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field. Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems. Influences others to achieve objectives. Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.