At Jacobs, we're transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today. As an Electrical Engineer
in Corvallis, Oregon, you will too.
Our team of multi-disciplinary experts is seeking an inspired professional who will utilize their design expertise to dream big ideas on various and complex design and design/build projects in our water/wastewater and buildings markets all over the world. We'd rely on your collaboration skills to coordinate interdisciplinary work as well as encourage to bring your fresh ideas to work everyday while ensuring client satisfaction and delivering projects within scope, budget, and schedule.
Using your experience you'll be responsible for the design of all Electrical deliverable documents and the design and specification of medium and low voltage power distribution, motor control, standby and emergency generation systems, lighting systems, fire detection and protection, lightning protection, grounding, and security systems, to relevant codes of practice. You'll develop high quality power distribution and lighting calculations, technical notes and reports. You'll c oordinate with other engineering disciplines and departments to ensure results. You'll contribute in the development and growth of less experienced engineer both locally and globally.
We're expanding the limits of what's possible today and creating a brighter future for everyone. Let's see the big impacts we can make, together.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.Qualifications:
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years in designing various types of facilities and buildings, utility systems, designs and interpretation of facility electrical diagrams
- Valid Professional Engineering license
- Fluent in MS Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Water/Wastewater design experience
- Construction/field experience
- Experience in leading teams, both local and remote
- Experience with large motor/pumping systems, including medium voltage motors