Senior Program Manager, Data & Analytics Organization: Digital - United States
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
This program manager will lead complex, highly visible and strategic ENGIE Impact Digital programs focused on Data & Analytics using best practice program management methods. Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Take ownership of the Digital/Data & Analytics, enterprise-wide Strategic Program definition, creation, and leadership to in support of ENGIE Impact strategic priorities. Programs will be complex and typically include significant contribution from Digital and Business functions.
- Work closely with an executive sponsor and lead cross-functional teams to define and execute strategic programs. Teams will include leaders and members from different Digital and Business domains.
- Work with different stakeholder groups to align Data and Analytics priorities to business needs and corporate objectives.
- Work with senior leadership to plan scope, cost, resources, schedules, and risk mitigation.
- Work with senior leaders to ensure functional roadmaps are aligned with strategic program priorities and timelines.
- Use project and program management best practices (methods, processes, tools) to lead and manage programs.
- Report progress to sponsors and different stakeholder groups.
- Follow existing ENGIE Impact processes and templates and help define new methods and processes where required.
- Serve as a role model and mentor for project managers by using best practices in areas such as sponsorship management, project plans, RACI process, status reporting and issue management; change and decision logs; risk management and communications.
- For assigned programs, drive extensive cross-organization collaboration, identify trade-offs, work across functions and geographies, balance tactical and strategic initiatives, drive decisions, and communicate with executives. Be involved with hands-on operational activities where required.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in energy-related discipline, data and analytics, engineering, or other technology-based fields are preferred.
- Formal training in project and risk management, PMP (Project Management Professional) certification, and/or Six-Sigma preferred.
- Formal training in Agile development methods a plus.
- 5+ years hands-on project and program management experience including leadership of large, complex technical, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data & Analytics projects/programs and/or corporate strategic projects/programs.
- Program Management Office (PMO) experience including development of delivery methods, tools and best practices in program management.
- 3+ years experience with business planning, goals, metrics, scorecards and risk management preferred.
- Business operations and or financial management experience is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-Washington-Seattle, North America-United States-Washington-Spokane, North America-United States-Minnesota-St. Paul
- Posting Date: Mar 30, 2021