Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
- Participate in constructability reviews to ensure efficient commissioning and handover.
- Prepare performance test procedures and operating manuals in support of the BSP Commissioning Team.
- Provide input to the establishment of system and sub - system boundaries and Completions database population in conjunction with the Completions team.
- Prepare pre - commissioning and commissioning schedule and resource plan and interface for input to the overall project schedule.
- Review relevant project engineering, technical and HSSE documentation.
- Play an active role in maintaining a strong safety culture in commissioning team.
- Assist in the preparation of BSP performance test procedures and operating manuals.
- Ensure all commissioning data, documentation and handovers are in accordance with Completion's process and project procedures.
- Review vendors commissioning assistance plans.
- Report accurate commissioning progress and status reports to the Lead Commissioning Engineer and project planner.
- Prepare for and attend Factory Acceptance Tests as required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Ability to work in a multi - cultural environment.
- Ability to interact with other personnel from other disciplines.
- Flexible - able to comply / adapt to company / client requirements.
- Desire to learn and develop.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and provide effective trouble shooting.
- Ability working to and delivering to deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to safety.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.