Gregory, Texas, United States
Gregory, Texas, United States
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Field Service Tech, Mechanical Technician
Other Skills: Machinist
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Gregory, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Valve Technician with EnerMech Mechanical Services Industrial Services will be expected to implement and manage necessary strategies to ensure the Client's needs are met to a satisfactory standard and key performance targets set by EnerMech Management.
- Be able to undertake Mechanical trades based work I.E. Vertical and Horizontal Boring, Turning, Lapping, Grinding and general maintenance fitting and assembling activities.
- Undertake field and workshop based Mechanical activities.
- Undertake diagnosis and repairs on reduction drive gearboxes and Actuation systems.
- Undertake Maintenance and testing activities of Process Relief, Pilot Operated Safety valves, Thermal relief valves, Vacuum Relief valves.
- Undertake on-site online testing of Safety Relief Devices using the Proven Test units.
- Undertake Maintenance and Injection of Mechanical Isolation valves such as Ball, Gate, Plug, Metering, and other valves that have injection and lubrication provision that may require emergency or routine maintenance in terms of lubrication or other mechanical requirements, strip down rebuild and testing.
- Undertake onsite machining, i.e. Boring, Milling internal valve Seat and Flange machining.
- Reading piping and general isometric and schematic drawings.
- Provide field calibration analysis to Control valves.
- Manufacture from samples adaptors to suit Ball, Gate, and Globe and Plug valves, be conversant with machining disciplines and measuring devices such as inside outside Micrometers, Vernier Calipers, Dial Gauges etc.
- Use hydraulic or pneumatic bolting equipment, injection equipment.
- Be fully conversant with Rotary and Linear Electric and Pneumatic Actuators and Positioners; be able to undertake routine maintenance and setting of actuation packages to mechanical and linear Control valves.
- Be prepared to undertake any other Mechanical based Maintenance activities that may be required on site provided they fall within employees skill set and qualifications.
- Be prepared to travel and be accommodated at any location anywhere worldwide onshore &/or offshore operational facilities.
- Have computer skills, able to detail reports, emails, using Microsoft Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, as minimum, works may entail inputting information into Client based Data Base Systems.
- Be capable and familiar with Hydrostatic and Pneumatic test procedures and standards associated with valves and piping systems.
- Be capable of undertaking all work activities in a professional, customer-focused manner.
- Manage personnel on shutdowns or projects.
- Provide full project management.
- Training of apprentices.
- Operation of all PPU equipment.
- Prepare and manage work packs.
- PSV testing and certification
- Experience with Ventil test stands or similar
- Leak testing ball valves