Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Other Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sunbury, United Kingdom
The Demand Quality Advisor partners with the line to improve input to drive better outputs such as inventory optimisation and control.
In addition the Advisor will support the transition to a Material Supply Service by actively deploying findings from Material Service Improvement via material service scrums with emphasis on Agile process aligned teams.
We are looking for a skilled collaborator who can build reciprocal relationships with partners and improve our supply chain! Could this be you?
- Support the development and implementation of standards for inventory management and optimisation globally
- Identification and application of commercial models to minimise the cost of holding working capital while reducing operational risk
- Coordinate with Activity Planning and Operating Functions to establish demand plans from robust modelling
- Deploy a standard material demand planning and inventory management process
- Use lean principles to support continuous improvement in the supply chain by focusing on clear customer value
- Utilise value stream mapping where appropriate, improving the quality of demand signals, crafting flow, eliminating waste and relentlessly striving for perfection
- Ensure work is optimised through cross-functional, agile teams that deliver end-to-end solutions
- Provide expert advice to internal and external partners and ensure all activity and relevant reporting aligns with the business strategy
- Ability to lead multi-regional, multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Skilful application of deep experience in supply chain management
- Deep knowledge of SAP functionality
- Demand Planning Level 3 and Inventory Management Level 3
- Solid understanding of sophisticated inventory optimisation methods and tools
- Deep working experience with oilfield demand management, material coordination, and procurement activity
- Experience in a progressive material-led supply chain industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Responsible for acting as a dedicated category resource, providing specialist support for category strategy development (category aligned) using advanced category management knowledge, and conducting day-to-day procurement execution activities in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.