Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Skills: Customer Service
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
Organization : Resource Data Management - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Under the direction of a Project Coordinator or Team Leader, is responsible for performing all facets of opening and closing accounts for a designated special project.
- Collect information and details regarding needed utility services.
- Coordinate setup and/or closure of accounts with utility providers.
- May also coordinate meter sets, including negotiating terms and requirements.
- Resolve service related issues.
- Create sites/accounts in system.
- Manage and maintain multiple spreadsheets containing large datasets.
- Coordinate various details for special project.
- Analyze and review reports and spreadsheets for accuracy, completeness, and errors.
- Identify and resolve errors in both written and text documents.
- Respond to customer questions, complaints and concerns to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- May provide administrative services such as copying documents, composing email and internal memos, and creating presentations and reports.
- Generate reports and prepare and monitor invoices.
- Perform tasks including answering customer calls, responding to emails, printing and/or creating training materials, data entry, scheduling meetings and training sessions, filing documents.
- Support project team as needed to meet deadlines.
- Performs related work as required.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- High school diploma or equivalent. AA degree a plus.
- Requires prior experience involving customer service, interacting with clients in person and by phone, and organizing and prioritizing work tasks. Prefer experience working with construction, contractors or utilities.
- Standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field required.
- Proven ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish goals within a deadline.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to remain calm during hectic periods of activity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States
- Posting Date: Mar 29, 2021