Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Technical training coming from a trade or technical college
- Extensive experience Commissioning in the pipeline industry
- Have worked on a variety of projects that include new builds and work on existing facilities
- Experienced in natural gas operations and associated facilities
- Able to reference and interpret regulations and standards related to the industry
- Takes multidiscipline project environments seriously and committed to a team approach
- Advanced skills with MS Office
Preference will be given to candidate with the following:
- Experience with commissioning software
- SAP experience
- Hands on field experience
- Solid understanding of project manager principles and approach.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.