Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting SmartPlant Coordinator.
- Setup and management of new and existing engineering projects within Smart Plant suite including SP P&ID, SP Instrumentation, SP Electrical and SP 3D
- Build pipe specifications within SmartPlant3D
- Managing and creating project reports in SmartPlant database
- Troubleshooting Oracle or SQL database and software issues
- Providing user support for project design resources
- Identify opportunities to reduce overall costs and improve end user performance
- Identifying potential service level problems and facilitating solutions
- Scheduling and prioritizing work to accommodate user needs with minimum impact to project and office operations
- Documenting changes and processes
Skills / Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in the use, administration and support of SmartPlant including SP P&ID, SP Instrumentation, SP Electrical and SP 3D
- 05+ years of experience in providing 3D Plant application support in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Strong aptitude for planning and implementation of new design software
- Experience in SmartPlant administration and development
- Relevant engineering and / or construction industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide forward-thinking guidance and direction for the development and implementation of new technologies, software, and innovative processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and work in a team environment.
- Has the ability to effectively conduct training sessions to new users
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.