Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pasadena, Texas, United States
Oversee all In-House Repair Service Operations, Rentals Operations. Develop and build sustainable tools and resources for regulatory required certifications. Responsible for operations related to calibration and repairs, services materials management, supplier/production forecasting, processing transactions, services warehouse logistics & shipping of service repair orders in a shop structure.
- Maintain customer commitment dates and while implementing process improvement to reduce cycle time, ensuring that the Global Supply Chain Leader is informed of progress/status throughout the service cycle.
- Manage In-House Services team (technicians and order fulfillment) to streamline processes
- Reduce cycle time across the Ultrasonic and Industrial X-ray services portfolio, outpacing competition to regain market share within North America.
- Provides product failure and repair information for the failure analysis to GSC, Engineering, and Global Services teams.
- Maintain proper materials management of services repair parts & equipment through strict records maintenance, repair forecasting and historical data.
- Stay current with Waygate Technologies product technical changes and advancements and is aware of problems and techniques used in other repair locations for knowledge sharing purposes.
- Aftermarket alignment with regional sales, as a critical new products sales enabler.
- Liaise with all aspects of manufacturing in order to appropriately maintain materials supplies and third-party vendors.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in from an accredited college or university (OR Associate's Degree in electrical technology from an accredited college or university with 5 years direct Waygate Technologies product experience with electrical and/or mechanical equipment repair at the technician level)
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.