Skills: Security, Warehouse Person
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District, Brunei
Wood is recruiting a Warehouse Security to join our growing team in Brunei.
- Secure warehouse facility and operation
- Ensure no loss of equipment, materials, tools & consumables.
- Monitor 100% record of all personnel and vehicles on site at all times.
- Promote Health, Safety, Security and Environment within project team.
- Secure warehouse facility and operation - without exception no one to enter unless authorized by AFW Warehouse Manager or his delegated authority.
- Record all personnel and vehicles without exception that enter the AFW warehouse facility.
- Record all personnel and vehicles without exception that depart the AFW warehouse facility, random searches of personnel and vehicles as appropriate or directed by Warehouse Manager or delegated authority.
- Conduct basic safety induction for all third - party delivery drivers.
- Ensure that delivery drivers keep to designated areas during operations.
- Perform allied duties as directed by Warehouse Manager.
- Responsible for Housekeeping and organization
- Provide support to Warehouse Manager as required
Skills / Qualifications
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Positive working attitude
- Good observation skills
- Good and clear communication skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.