Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Skills: Business Development, Sales, Drilling Consultant
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Business Development Manager.
Responsible for new business development and the maintenance of existing US Land based business relationships. Identifies account activity information and develops business acquisition strategies for marketing opportunities. Develops and presents Nabors directional drilling and M/LWD service proposals to customers and obtains orders to increase market share and profitability.
- Responsible for marketing available Nabors directional drilling and M/LWD services to customers in assigned territory (US Land- Non Texas.)
- Develop new and expand established business.
- Increase sales volume through direct sales efforts, such as calling on key clients, preparing quotes and proposals and following up with customers.
- Establish professional customer relationships with appropriate customer staff
- Initiate customer follow-up on a regular basis
- Presentations to individuals or groups on company products
- Provide activity reports via Salesforce concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and meetings; ensure sales activity is tracked properly and is up to date at all times
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales with clients in accordance to company policy
- Become familiar with market needs, competition and trends through customer calls, industry contacts and participation in industry organizations, trade shows and conferences.
- Keep management and sales team members informed of all relevant activity
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technical, Business or 6 plus years directional drilling sales experience.
- Knowledge of directional drilling and M/LWD technology
- Knowledge of US Land Oil & Gas Market
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Experience with Downhole Technology Solutions
- Experience selling directional drilling services
- Experienced in creating estimates and working through negotiations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Essential Skills/ Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be detail focused, self-motivated and team oriented
- Must have superior time management and organization
- Ability to explain products to prospective customers
- Must be able to travel to the potential customer sites as needed
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs