Are you passionate about Quality in Engineering?
Do you enjoy driving the Quality Process for an innovative technology company?Partner with the best
The role of Quality Engineer involves a dynamic job environment with a large interaction with company production and support functions. It provides an outstanding exposure to a variety of processes for a candidate willing to assume a challenging position and develop a career on a well-established Oil & Gas corporation.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Maintaining the integrity and adherence to the Baker Hughes Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Working to develop, implementing, and monitoring performance of process improvements in manufacturing of "Artificial lift" equipment.
- Standardization of processes and interaction with overseas company locations, with focus on supporting production operations and products quality
- Handling work requiring the application of analytical tools and interpretation of results, being able to propose course of actions to management level according to the given process.
- Applying Project Management methodology as required and being able to coordinate team efforts to achieve expected results
- Being able to perform the position with minimum level of supervision and produce timely deliverables as needed.
- Effectively communicating at all levels of the organization and with other functional areas as required.
- Work in conjunction with Engineering to ensure quality of products and represent the Quality department in technical discussions internally and with external customer as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Have 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance positions.
- Have excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Have proven experience maintaining quality management systems (QMS) and using quality tools.
- Have the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Working with us
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing qualification desirable
- ASQ certification in Quality Engineer
- Project Management certification
- SAP experience
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.