Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Lead Web Front-end Engineer
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?
Join Waygate Technologies - Digital Team!
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Front-End Engineer who will join the Digital engineering organization and play a key role in developing Waygatea€™s digital inspection solutions and products. We play in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), Digital workflows, and other relevant digital areas, in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) industry.
Partner with the best
Digital Inspection Solutions engineering organization develops state of the art IOT solutions serving the NDT industry. This position is open in the core engineering team that is predominantly based in Bangalore. This team drives development of the core technologies fueling the growth of the Waygate digital business. Job location- Bengaluru
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design and development of Front-End for digital applications and solutions.
- Working with Product management, architect and UX designer to design the application
- Taking on full stack development responsibility to help lead team goals, when required.
- Looking for continuous improvement in the applications a€" via refactoring, retooling, re-designing, etc.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or a€œSTEMa€? with 8 plus yrs of professional experience.
- Have solid experience on Web,cloud design patterns, Async development, Responsive Web Design, Single Page application, cyber security,DevOps
- Have good experience on third Part party visualization libraries (D3, Highcharts, etc.)
- Have interest and motivation to contribute in full stack development
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, wea€™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and wea€™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.