Skills: Logistics Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Sandnes, Norway
Oceaneering International Inc. er en global leverandor av ingeniortjenester og produkter, hovedsakelig til olje- og gassindustrien, og er lokalisert i alle geografiske regioner i verden. Oceaneering Norge bestar av selskapene Oceaneering AS, Oceaneering Asset Integrity AS og Oceaneering Rotator AS.
Vart oppdrag og visjon er; Vi loser det uloselige og far fremgang ved a lage bransjeendrende teknisk kreative losninger for de mest kompliserte operative utfordringene under vann, pa land og i verdensrommet.
For a lose vart oppdrag, og na var visjon, trenger vi medarbeidere med forskjellige bakgrunner og kompetanser. Vi tror mangfold gir oss et bredere perspektiv og bedre forstaelse for vare kunders behov. Vi er sikker pa at dersom vi gjor ting pa riktig mate, vokser sammen, presterer bedre enn forventet og eier utfordringen, loser vi vart oppdrag og nar var visjon.
Oceaneering International Inc. is a global supplier of engineering services and products, predominantly to the oil and gas industry, and are present in all geographical regions of the world. Oceaneering Norway consists of the companies Oceaneering Ltd., Oceaneering Asset Integrity Ltd., and Oceaneering Rotator Ltd.
Our mission and vision are; We solve the unsolvable and thrive by creating industry-changing technically creative solutions for the most complex operational challenges under water, on land, and in space.
To solve our mission, and reach our vision, we need colleagues with different backgrounds and competences. We believe diversity gives us a broader perspective and a better understanding of our customers' needs. We are certain that if we do things right, grow together, outperform expectations and own the challenge, we will solve our mission and reach our vision.
Duties & Responsibilities
As an implementation consultant your primary role is to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of OceanSMART SaaS solutions.
The role covers the entire delivery process, from creation of recommended practices cofibrations through the tailoring of these practices for customers and the subsequent on boarding to ensure customers adoption of the solution and realization of their expected ROI.
This position can be located in Stavanger, Norway; London, England and Middle East.
- Development Creation and maintenance of OceanSMART Recommend Practices (Standard Configuration per industry sector).
- Identification of customer individual processes requirements and problem statements through direct and indirect engagement with customers and potential customers.
- Tailoring of recommended practice configurations 2 accommodate to enable the most effective and efficient means of enabling customers processes meeting the requirements and solving the problems.
- Presentation promotion an adaption of the customers recommended process to secure customer buying to the recommended solution.
- Completion of customer configuration within to end testing and validation.
- Support the customer option of the solution with electronic training aids
- Serves as the SME and thought leader throughout the p roject management and implementation cycle
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of all OceanSMART solution
- Contribute product expertise to assist in product development
- Contribute to the development and production of Online training and knowledge base material
- Understand and commit to the vision and innovation in the OceanSMART business plan and work tirelessly to execute on the strategy
- Understand the value our customers derive from OceanSMART products and services
- Other duties as required
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by Management
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to the OceanSMART Implementation Manager
- Require operational knowledge within Cargo logistics domain focusing on vessel, terminal & cargo operations
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and experience
- Significant client service experience in a software implementation environment or related experience
- Prior experience in the Maritime industry
- Maritime Software implementations experience
- Proven track record of excellent problem solving and research skills, while projecting a positive, professional image
- Ability to solve real-time operational issues quickly, with good judgement
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects and priorities in a shifting environment
- Engaged and confident presence with client - one who can establish and sustain credibility and trust
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies autonomously
- Self-motivated and able to perform duties and responsibilities independently
To apply, click 'Apply Now'
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.