Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kollsnes/Sture, Norway
Oceaneering International Inc. is a global supplier of engineering services and products, predominantly to the oil and gas industry, and are present in all geographical regions of the world. Oceaneering Norway consists of the companies Oceaneering Ltd., Oceaneering Asset Integrity Ltd., and Oceaneering Rotator Ltd.
Our mission and vision are; We solve the unsolvable and thrive by creating industry-changing technically creative solutions for the most complex operational challenges under water, on land, and in space.
To solve our mission, and reach our vision, we need colleagues with different backgrounds and competences. We believe diversity gives us a broader perspective and a better understanding of our customers' needs. We are certain that if we do things right, grow together, outperform expectations and own the challenge, we will solve our mission and reach our vision.
Duties & Responsibilities
Job Purpose / Accountabilities
- Assist Project Manager
- Plan and perform projects and activities in accordance with OAI processes and procedures
- Evaluate performed condition assessment together with NDT Technical Lead / Technical Manager / Department Manager
- Assist customers with professional solutions
- Contribute to continuous refinement
- Act as Customer focal point on tasks and activities
- HSE / QA deviation reporting
• Area of Responsibility
- Provide documentary evidence of satisfactory completion of a course or training.
- Provide verifiable documentary evidence that the required experience has been gained under qualified supervision
- Pass all necessary courses within two attempts
- Ensure all OAI working processes and procedures are known and adhered to at all times
- Time reporting according to company rules
- Expense reporting according to company rules
- Ensure that core values are followed
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by Management
- Minimum 1 year of experience within In-Service Inspection & NDT
- Good verbal and written English and Norwegian
- Good cooperative skills
- OAI Quality System
- Knowledge about Risk based inspection
- Basic knowledge about welding, material technology and degrading mechanisms at Technical College level
- Able to motivate teams and co-workers
- Ability to communicate technical information to others in a structured and understandable way
- Analytic in relation to job performance
- Relationship builder against customers, coworkers and employees
- Good cooperative skills
- Certificate NS415 level I
- Bachelor degree in one of the following areas: Material Technology, Mechanical Engineering. Other areas of education or long relevant experience might be evaluated.
- Valid driver's license Class B or higher
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.