Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Provide a planning service to cover all offshore inspection activities, in association with Oceaneering's engineering support services and client.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Extract inspection programme from Risk Based Inspection Studies, in consultation with Client Integrity Engineers;
- Prepare and maintain 5-year, 1-year, 90-days, 28-days plans for topside static mechanical equipment, including but not limited to:
- Process and utility equipment;
- Piping systems;
- Pipelines and risers;
- Upload inspection and Fabric Maintenance work orders into the Clients Computerized Maintenance Management System (Oracle), Activity Inclusion forms, in consultation with the planning team;
- Input into the Clients planning process in sufficient detail to meeting planning gate criteria and identification of budget allocation.
- Develop year+1 inspection programme from October to December and track inspection, produce monthly progress reports;
- Provide 3-monthly look-ahead for inspection activities, prioritise and minimise stand-by time;
- Anticipate any potential deferral;
- Attend daily integrity progress meeting and update progress in Primavera;
- Track corrosion circuit piping inspection completion and notify integrity engineers for review; Update Asset Register / Asset History when inspection reports are issued;
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Working in the oil & gas industry since more than 3 years, in a similar planning role;
- Proficient in Windows Operating system, MS Office, professional planning tool (Primavera is preferred) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP, Maximo, Oracle);
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- ECITB Project Management or equivalent (P)
- Base qualification in engineering, database systems or equivalent
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office.
- ACET or equivalent.
- If no previous experience, training must be completed in a timely manner
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Office based computer position.
- Must be flexible with weekend work when required to catch up.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.