Skills: Maintenance Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dandenong, Australia
Wood is currently recruiting for Maintenance Supervisor with Mechanical background to be based in Dandenong office and supporting a high profile maintenance contract in the region. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the mechanical or civil or electrical maintenance delivery on site to a quality standard that enables contract maintenance obligations and key performance indicators to be reached and maintained.
- Lead their team to achieve safe, cost effective, quality activities; completing maintenance plans to schedule and budget
- Coordinate processes to achieve required KPI outcomes
- Ensure team's compliance with Wood and our clients quality, safety, environmental, technical procedures, policies, SMI instructions, relevant standards and practices as required, performing compliance checks from time to time.
- Ensure that the team's workload is scheduled and progressed efficiently
- Spend time with work crews in field conducting safety walks, quality checks and general supervision and oversight of work.
- Manage urgent work, including the dispatch and allocation of work orders
- Review and approve invoices for works complete
- Monitor, control and set quality inputs, outputs and expectations of the team performance
- Regular communication with employees and client to ensure good relationships
Skills / Qualifications
- Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation trade qualification with considerable experience
- Previous experience as a supervisor on maintenance contracts within Water, Utilities or Oil and Gas industries will be highly regarded
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn
- Professional demeanour, interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate team working skills
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced, Maintenance Supervisor with Mechanical background ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.