Skills: Reliability Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Wood is currently seeking expressions of interest for a potential Reliability Engineer to be based in our Melbourne office and supporting a high profile maintenance contract in the region. The ideal candidate will deliver improvements to asset and system reliability to meet our clients required levels of service., you will also champion continuous improvement for this contract.
- Co-ordination of and regular liaison with stakeholders to monitor and manage overall delivery
- Understanding and appreciation of our clients required Levels of Service
- Obtain data to identify poor reliability of equipment and systems in the Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrument fields
- Analyse data and prepare reports for continuous improvement and Key Performance Indicators
- Provision of technical support in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrument fields to the contract
- Identification of technical training, software and test equipment requirements for field staff.
- Development of technical training packages in support of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Instrument maintenance
- Champion the continuous improvement activities on the contract, identifying and evaluating opportunities for maintenance improvement throughout all aspects of the contract
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, or Instrumentation Engineering (desirable)
- 5+ year's relevant experience (Preferably in the Water, Utilities or Oil and Gas industries)
- Qualifications in Lean or Six Sigma desirable
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format
- Analytical, problem solving skills and systematic thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with good initiative and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interface and delight our client
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced, Reliability Engineer ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.