Skills: Document Control, Engineering Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Would you like to ensure high-quality and safe logistics for our field operations?
Would you like to collaborate with dynamic, cross-functional and international teams?
Be part of a successful team
Our Technical Support Team takes ownership for Post Sales support to our global customers. We provide repairs (both returns and field), technical support and field service or other customer requests. Our team is always looking for further improvements in processes, procedures and ways of working to deliver a flawless service.
Partner with the best
You will work closely with Resource Managers, Assignment Specialists from other Regions, mobilization team and P&L teams.You will work towards achieving operational excellence in the assignment of Field Service Engineers (FSE). You will be responsible for the timely fulfillment of all FSE requests across the region of competence.
As an Assignment Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Applying and developing CoE procedures and using tools necessary for identifying adequate FSE's to fulfill the requests.
- Keeping regular meetings with third parties/contractor company representatives interface with them in the spirit of compliance.
- Guaranteeing data quality check of the demand posted by the P&L.
- Doing Fit for Job (FFJ) Assessment with the aim of ensuring the quality of the resource's assignment.
- Traveling to site or regional organization offices when required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bsc or a High School Diploma/GED with relevant, professional experience in Services.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Show excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, be fluent in English and Italian.
- Have good computer skills and expertise to leverage digitization of processes and tools.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.