Roles and Responsibilities
- The practical application of scientific research and development in a lab environment
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering/Technology).
- Willing to work in offshore environment
- Experience working with laboratory equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Understanding of lab safety
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.