GT Combustion Aero-thermal Engineer
Join our growing team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a GT Combustion Aero-thermal Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the combustion process and reacting flows with 0/1D and 3D models
- Developing flow network and thermal model for analysis and design of GT Combustion chamber
- Design & development using 3D CFD modeling of cold and mainly reacting flows
- Geometric al model , meshing , perform simulation and post-processing
- Preparing work packages for outsourcing of engineering work when required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Master's Degree in Mechanical /Aerospace/Thermal/Chemical Engineering
- Have Maximum of 8 years' experience in engineering
- Demonstrate knowledge in: ANSYS Fluent, ICEM CD, Ansys CFX, Ansys Workbench, Unigraphics (NX) applied in turbomachinery. Knowledge on Numeca, Autogrid, FineTurbo & Concepts NREC (AxCent, Axial) would be advantage
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, be fluent in English.
- Have strong engineering fundamentals; Articulate communicator; Ability to adapt well to working in teams
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.