Skills: HR - General, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
WORKFORCE & QATARZN ANALYST (EG SEC)
Primary Purpose of Job
Facilitate the process of strategic workforce and Qatarization planning for Energy Sector by gathering, reviewing and analysing the submitted data and generate executive workforce and Qatarization reports. This is to drive senior management decisions on the strategic Qatarization efforts of Energy Sector.
Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or any other relevant discipline.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 8+ years of experience in a larger organization, with focus on Strategic Workforce Planning and analytics.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Proven consulting, process and project management skills, as well as change management in driving performance and delivering results.
• Strong attention to details with good collaboration and problem-solving skills.
• Energy industry experience is preferable.
• Experience in quantitative or statistical analysis.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa