Skills: Fishing, Electrician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of all electrical equipment onboard the vessel.
- Valid Electrical Certification/Diploma
- Previous experience in a Marine environment
- STCW Basic Safety Certificate
- Marine Basic or Advanced First Aid
- Marine Medical
- Seafarer's Discharge Book
- Valid Government issued ID (Driver's License or Passport)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain inventory of stored material
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
- Interpret electrical code specifications
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, test and install electric motors, generators, alternators and electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Other duties as required.
It is the objective of Puglisevich to ensure employment equity within the workplace. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications and experience to make application for this position.
Position Marine Electrician - Fishing Trawler Location Puglisevich Crews & Services Limited - NL EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich provides qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: