Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking an Environmental Engineer or Scientist Intern with a desire to gain experience across multiple disciplines, such as environmental compliance, natural resources, water resources, remediation, and civil engineering in our Wilmington, North Carolina office.
- Participate in a 10-week rotational development internship program across multiple environmental disciplines, such as environmental compliance, natural resources, water resources and remediation
- Provide field support to the Wilmington, NC daily operations and staff members
- Analyze and summarize technical data for reports and presentations
- Support on technical memorandums and reports
- Review and summarize environmental regulations
- Gain understanding of the consulting industry and develop problem solving skills
Skills / Qualifications
- Current students pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in science or engineering (environmental engineering, environmental science, chemistry, biology, or similar field)
- 0-3 years of experience in discipline
- Ability to work with oversight
- technical writing and verbal communications skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and colleagues
- Careful attention to detail
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Must pass drug screening, background check, and physical exam
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.