Lead Distributed Control System (DCS) Engineer Are you a Lead DCS Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?Are you passionate about Controls System?Be part of our Nexus Control team!
Our NEXUS Control Business designs and builds industry leading, custom designed controls systems and applications for gas- and steam turbines, generators and compressors to control and monitor industrial equipment in the power and oil & gas sectors. We deliver engineered-to-order solutions in a wide range of industries and geographical locations.Partner with the best
As the Lead DCS Engineer, you're responsible to lead Distributed Control System engineering projects with the region. You're to ensure all DCS engineering design is accordance to customer requirement. You're to collaborate with other functional team to ensure projects are delivered at global satisfaction.
As a Lead DCS Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading DCS engineering project, conducts and provides sufficient technical support for project successful fulfilment
- Checking / Reviewing DCS engineering design drafted by project engineers - System Design & Built of Material
- Attending and leading DCS engineering project kick-off & closeout meetings
- Delivering engineering drawings, BOM & documents on schedule, complying to standards and codes accordingly
- Managing drawing updates, archiving, revision control, and executes Engineering Change Request (ECR)
- Developing test procedures, conduct and lead Factory Acceptance Test. Demonstrating and validating controls functionality with customer's representatives
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent with 5 -10 years on industrial automation/process control domain
- Be familiar with DCS products, application design standards and related regulations
- Be a self-starter with high energy and initiative, demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Have ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a matrix management environment
- Have ability to understand P&ID, control schematic and system logic diagrams.
- Have good analytical, interpersonal skills and highly proficient in computer applications.
- Be Fluent in English (written and spoken) with good communication and presentation skills
- Have ability to travel to customer and vendor sites internationally
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.