Project Manager - IT Applications Organization : Digital -Spokane, WA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
The IT Project Manager will report to the Senior Project Manager, Enterprise Information Technology PMO for ENGIE Impact and will be responsible for managing global IT projects, gathering specifications and requirements. Along with ensuring projects are completed to specification, within time frame and budget. Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Lead and manage multiple small to medium scale, cross-functional IT projects across various functional disciplines to include people, processes, and technology from inception to implementation.
- Support IT technical leads with analysis, reporting and/or documentation.
- Ensure project priorities are in continual alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Communicate in technical and non-technical terms.
- Drive project timelines and deliverables
- Define roles and responsibilities of assigned resources.
- Deliver project status reports, both scheduled and on demand
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks, escalating as appropriate
- Build inter-departmental relationships with all stakeholders.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- BA or BS degree or relevant working experience
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience working with technical teams and CRM applications (Security, Enterprise Business Systems, Database, SaaS)
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Experienced in having worked with or in a PMO.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results.
- Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict.
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional global teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Time management resources and tools. PowerPoint presentation. Document writing for status reporting, specifications, process flow, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-Washington-Spokane
- Posting Date: Apr 6, 2021