Skills: Contracts Administration, Cost Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Responsible for managing all the contracting activities of the clients projects and must have experience in EPC projects, claims management and contract closeout.
This is a contract role and quick mobilization is required.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assists in management of project contracting activities for projects, based on the category managed contracts.
- Act as interface with the various Legal, Risk Management, Compliance and Controllers subject matter experts for contract related issues.
- Prepares and administers all project 3rd party contracts.
- Prepare of prequalification documents, bid documents, bid evaluations, contract negotiations and contractor selection, Contract documents etc.,
- Responsible for highlighting any major commercial or contractual risks or issues to the relevant Project Managers and work with them to ensure optimum solution.
- Coordinates and manage all contract administration, including change management, lien waivers, insurance issues, claims mitigation and contract close-outs.
- Assists in preparation of responses/reports to any internal and statutory audit queries/requirements
- Manages all contractual related contractor correspondence
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.