Skills: Plant Operations Engineer
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Winnemucca, Nevada, United States
The Plant Controller is responsible for compiling and preparing analysis and reports of accounting activity and data. The role will be responsible for analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Evaluate monthly financial trends to support variance analysis in coordination with Plant Manager
- Assist Plant Manager in forecasting operational expenses
- Ensure and maintain the accuracy of the physical inventory
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and external audit
- Manage everyday cash disbursements, cash receipts and cash forecasts.
- Recommend strategies to Corporate Controller and maintain knowledge on all current trends
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effectively present information on one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations and perform the necessary analysis and mathematical computations
- Working knowledge of standard cost environment
Minimum Education and Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be a substitute
- CPA preferred
- Seven (7) years of related experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a leadership role
- Extensive experience with financial analysis and budgets required
- Experience working in a plant manufacturing environment (chemical or mining preferred)
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.