Lead Application Engineer - Center Of ExcellenceAre you a Lead Application Engineer looking for a new inspire?Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?Do you love motivating a successful engineering team?Join our growing team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.Partner with the best
As Lead Application Engineer, you will provide high level technical and commercial support as a key member of the Valves Application Engineering Center of Excellence. This includes supporting both standard and non-standard valve technical selection, proposal generation, supporting direct opportunities, and provide guidance and development for other members within Application Engineering team.
As a Lead Application Engineer - Center Of Excellence, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical expertise and develops technical and commercial solutions for both budgetary and firm pressure valve proposals.
- Providing leadership and coordination for cross-functional and cross-regional reviews of technical and commercial proposals.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to new application engineers. Developing and maintain deep knowledge valve technology and industry applications.
- Supporting technical clarification meetings and negotiations with customers to fulfill customer needs, technical excellence and commercial viability of Baker Hughes valve solutions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor/Master degree from accredited university or college in a Science, Technology or Engineering field of study.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in application engineering/technical sales in industrial process control markets.
- Have good oral and written communication skills, interpersonal, leadership and technical negotiation skills. Fluent in English language.
- Have ability to work with multi-functional, decentralized teams
- Have availability to travel for business (less than 20%).
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.