Skills: Field Comm / SCADA
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a SCADA Analyst with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Houston, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Support existing SCADA systems and perform project work to enhance and build new SCADA Systems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to acquire, store and deliver operational and production volumes data to Noble Midstream Business enterprise.
- Maintain a secure, standardized and reliable SCADA system environment operating under Noble Midstream regulations and standards of operations.
- Configuration of devices and points into Kepware and ClearSCADA
- Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting
- Develop and maintain HMI screens in Kepware and ClearSCADA
- Perform data management procedures on company SCADA systems
- Conducts training sessions and prepares documentation on Kepware and ClearSCADA applications
- Measurement Tech support
- Build and maintain automated reports and data dumps
- Experience with oil and gas infrastructure and operations, remote communications systems, and automation control systems
- Recent related experience, proven capabilities and expertise in using Kepware and ClearSCADA, ore related SCADA Software
- Advanced knowledge of Flow Computers, gas/liquid measurement and PLC equipment interfaces
Skills / Qualifications
- Typically requires 2+ years of experience as a SCADA Analyst or equivalent. Demonstrated high level of performance in supporting SCADA applications, data integration and Automation controls
- Bachelor degree or equivalent industry training in (IT, Control Systems /Automation, or Engineering)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.