Skills: Field Service Tech, Well Intervention, Mechanical Technician
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Field Specialist - Wellbore Intervention
Do you enjoy being part of a successful completion and wellbore intervention team?
Do you enjoy problem-solving and implementing solutions?
Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
We're leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our highly experienced Technical Support Team provide pre-job planning, delivery and post-job wellbore intervention support for our extensive range of technology products and tools for Oil & Gas industry.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist - Wellbore Intervention, you'll play a vital role supporting our field operations. You'll be a key player to run most wellbore intervention application. For this role, you'll be based in Songkhla, Thailand.
As a Field Specialist - Wellbore Intervention, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing and applying skills required to run applications of increasing complexity in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- Expanding and applying knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Using experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- Complying with quality and HSE rules from the product company and corporate within the area of responsibility
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least Technical Diploma or demonstrate equivalent, relevant professional work experience
- Have good experience in Oil & Gas industry with offshore experience (multiple applications in Wellbore Intervention is preferred.)
- Show good mechanical aptitude
- Have general knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Demonstrate ability to work well and communicate well with others
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the region. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.