Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Forklift operator, working under supervision operates lifting equipment requiring specialized trade certification
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Daily check of lifting equipment (overhead crane, jib cranes, forklifts, slings) loading and unloading of equipment from trucks, etc
- Manual handling of equipment if necessary
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimally 2+ years related warehouse experience
- Ability to operate hand tools, forklift, cranes and other lifting and securing devices.
- Basic mathematical and measurement computations.
- High school diploma
- Valid state motor vehicle operator license
- Forklift Experience Required
- Customer focused.
- General understanding of products and their application.
- Individual must be adaptive to change, have multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Should be able to work closely with all levels of personnel and outside contractors.