Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Skills: Rig Mechanic, Field Service Tech, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Salary: Hourly Rate
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
ReStream Solutions specializes in leveraging live monitoring of oil and gas resources to provide real-time solutions for increasing asset profitability. We leverage multi-disciplinary expertise to collect, measure, calculate, and visualize what's going on at a chemical and physical level. We provide end-to-end solutions that utilize both in-house hardware and in-house software engineering teams. Our team's diverse skill set allows us to combine operational, scientific, and engineering knowledge to provide customers with a world-class product.
We are building a diverse team that relies on the knowledge and creativity of its members. You bring skills and relentless desire for building systems and tools across dozens of engineering and scientific disciplines, and we'll provide the support you need to do the best work of your life. A depth of experience across these many fields is not required - we only request that you love learning new things!
The Field Technician will provide technical and operations support for ReStream's product lines while establishing and maintaining trustworthy customer relations. It will require a highly disciplined, self-motivated, team builder eager to grow with a boldly innovative, data-driven oilfield solutions company.
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, they will provide technical field services and customer support for monitoring site locations such as frac pads, producing wells, water transfer infrastructure, tank batteries, and produced water recycling facilities. They will furnish insight and perspective into our clients' needs and will be constantly looking for additional ways to provide value to ReStream's clients.
Job Duties will include:
- Rig up/down, test, and commission new monitoring units on job sites
- Perform routine on-site calibration and preventative maintenance on multiple fluid process instruments measuring pH, ORP, Dissolved Oxygen, viscosity, and density among others.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair issues with LAN and WAN networks on and off field sites.
- Repair or rebuild equipment including pipe fittings, pumps, valves and instrumentation hardware.
- Complete safety checks and Job Safety Analysis forms (JSAs).
- Deliver daily reports to management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Establish key working relationships with customer contacts including operators and engineers to proactively manage long term and short-term issues.
Minimum 1-year experience in oilfield or field service role
Valid Driver's License
Basic computer skills - Microsoft word, Excel, gmail, chrome
Basic network understanding (wifi, LAN, and WAN)
Able to work outdoors in extreme low and high temperatures seen in the region
Able to occasionally lift up to 60 lbs
Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Bachelor's of Science degree in engineering, chemistry, or related field from an accredited university
3+ years experience in oilfield technician role, specifically frac/drilling fluids. Electronic, or Automation Technician
I&E experience with PLCs, analog (4-20mA), Modbus, Serial, etc
Experience working on oil and gas pads and handling chemicals
Experience with artificial lift applications, frac and drilling safety protocols and expectations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Raise after 90-day introductory period.
- 15 days of Paid Time Off per year, increasing to 20 days after 3 years service
- Excellent Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options.
- Ownership stock options with fast growing technology company
- A chance to collaborate on a team that feeds on ingenuity and undaunted innovation.