Petroplan are assisting a major Oil & Gas client of ours with the appointment of a Civil Supervisor. The primary purpose of the role is to deliver a major body of work surrounding on the construction of access roads and well-pads in a remote location in East Africa
The role holder will successfully report and deliver the specifications for construction activities to the Field Superintendent and the Well Engineering Lead.
- Ensure Civil Engineering projects are completed and fully compliant with Company Policies, Procedures and Legal Requirements, Particular Safety and Ensuring Safe Systems of Work.
- Liaise with the Regulatory bodies, including SHE, review and make recommendations on health, safety and environmental regulations and strategies to ensure compliance.
- Provide assurance that field activities are constructed in an efficient, technically competent, safe, cost effective and environmentally responsible manner.
- 8/4 (2 week quarantine on arrival in country followed by a 6 week stint on site)
- Business Class Flights
- Salary: DOE
- Contract Length: 1 year
- Minimum of 10 years of international experience in a broad range of job functions covering civil engineering and construction activities in support to the oil and gas industry.
- Civil Engineering Degree *Desirable*
- Experience of operations in various environments including; Onshore/ Remote / Harsh locations with challenging logistical issues.
- Experience of a wide range of civil engineering activities including the planning and executing of complex construction projects.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience managing engineering teams consisting of staff and consultants within a medium sized operator.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.