Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer, Process Control
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aksay, West Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Process Control Network Engineer within KPO in Aksai, Kazakhstan. You will be responsible for providing Project Management support for PCD (Process Control Domain) & ICSS (Integrated Control & Safety System) obsolescence related projects comprised of Distributed Control System (Honeywell & Foxboro I/A), Emergency Shutdown System & Fire and Gas (HIMA Hi-Quad, FSC/SM & Triconex), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC's) and SCADA systems. You will also Develop and execute strategy for commercial aspects of the PCD & ICSS projects, including scope of work, Approval for Expenditures (AfE), business justifications, project execution plan, cost estimates, vendor identification and qualification, support for technical and commercial evaluation during contract stage. Develop and prepare PCD & ICCS project plans, project schedules, budgets, procurement and expenditures.
As a member of KPO you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and work with PCN Engineer and KPO DCS Teams to prepare all relevant project execution procedures, specifications, and documentation that will be required to manage the project and report progress
- Prepare purchase requisitions, forecast future budget requirements for PCD & ICSS projects and contracts. Phase upgrade and budget to align with Business plan
- Stakeholder management including interfaces with consultants, contractors, SMEs/Technical Authorities, Operations, Maintenance, Contracts & Procurement, Finance, Project Controls and KPO leadership
- Prioritise maintenance of Process Control Network security system and as per preventive maintenance schedule and keep Anti Cyber Attack equipment in fully serviceable and updated condition in accordance with Global Standards Parent company recommendations and RoK and KPO HSE and industrial safety requirements.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery plan (back-up and restore) for PCN & ICSS systems, carry out periodical checks and testing of PCN disaster recovery plan
- Manage and participate in long term and current obsolescence planning related to PCD & Safety systems and automation of production processes and their interfaces. Prepare schedule and budget to remove any threat to the PCD caused by obsolescence issues
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- University degree or higher in relevant specialty
- Expertise in all stages of contract and project management, from conception to delivery for ICSS and PCD projects
- Experience in assessing project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable Perform technical evaluations for PCD and ICSS contracts
- Projects feed; design and specification
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Project
- Design and specification of control systems, PLC, telemechanics,
- Full understanding and working practical knowledge of Obsolescence and functional life cycle regimes of all PCD related systems and sub systems
- KPO HSE rules and procedures
- KPO Code of Conduct and Internal Labour Regulations
- ICSS & Instrumentation maintenance manuals and instructions
- ICSS & Instrumentation passports and manufacturer recommendations
- Work packs and executive documentation of sites
- Control Systems (Honeywell TPS/Experion, Foxboro I/A, HIMA Hi-Quad, Honeywell FSC/SM, Allen Bradley PLC, Triconex, RTU)
- ICSS Communication protocols (preferably Modbus Serial/TCP-IP, Control Net, DH+, Profibus)
Fixed Term Contract, 28/28 Rotation
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.