- Ensures the IT & Digital department delivers the program of prioritised, high value, business process improvements for the Company Finance and Supply Chain departments.
- Identifies pain points and opportunities for process improvement, ensuring IT & Digital, along with external IT partners, deliver quality solutions, on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with the Finance and Supply Chain to agree a high value portfolio of business process improvement opportunities.
- Influences senior stakeholders towards adopting industry best practices by building robust business cases for high value solutions.
- Consults with process experts to design innovative solutions that drives high levels of automation and simplification of business processes with a focus on the Company SAP system.
- Works closely with internal and external IT technical experts to deliver innovative solutions with required quality, within budget and to schedule.
- Understand all internal and external data reporting requirements and work with the wider IT & Digital team to deliver automated, real time solutions that enable quicker, quality decision making.
- Align solutions with overall IT & Digital strategy considering architecture, data and technical with a focus on overall simplification of the IT environment.
- Drive value from existing IT agreements and partnerships to ensure maximum value is achieved for the Company.
- Act as a point of escalation for the Finance and Supply Chain Management teams in respect to incidents and service requests.
- Responsible for IT systems landscape for the Finance and Supply Chain functions and future roadmap, ensuring this provides a modern, reliable, streamlined end user experience.
- A background of IT Business Analysis and Project Management with a minimum of five years experience delivering solutions built on SAP for Finance and Supply Chain departments in Upstream Oil and Gas.
- Extensive, demonstrable experience improving business performance by implementing SAP ECC solutions that focus on Finance and Supply Chain.
- Understanding of SAP technologies delivered with SAP HANA. Experience of SAP HANA on Microsoft Azure advantageous. Fiori and/or Neptune experience advantageous.
- Understanding of how Finance and Supply Chain modules and how they interact with other areas of an Upstream organisation such as Business Planning and Maintenance.
- Broad understanding of IT and Digital technologies and how they interact to optimise business processes and performance.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.