Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: IDR Monthly
Location: Cilegon, Indonesia
- Require someone with around 10-15 years experience on Petrochemical/Chemical/Plastics construction projects
- Holding Bachelor Degree of Engineering or any appropriate degree
- Project Manager will oversee this project 18 month contract
- Project Manager will oversee the EPC contractor - Our Client utilising an EPC project management model and so successful candidate will need to understand how to manage EPC contractors
- Can come from Client side or EPC environment. EPC is advantageous given the above project management model - Candidate reports to Global PM team so requires fluent English language skills
- Be responsible for functional, on time and within budget technical planning for very large/complex projects and project groups with strong ownership.
- Lead project teams for major investments.
- Expat stays in Indonesia are welcome to apply and Local (Indonesian)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.