Lead Buying/Procurement SpecialistAre you passionate about procurement/commodity sourcing?Would you like to shape our strategy for sourcing?Join our Sourcing team
Our Sourcing Team provides support for regional and corporate projects. We are in contact with local, regional and procurement teams to collaborate and innovate. Our services include analyzing company spend data and commodity sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual conditions and best results for the company.Partner with the best
You will negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.
As a Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining and improving sourcing strategies at business or plant level, includes management of regional & business teams.
- Advising functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as team member or leading small projects that take 3-6 months, time horizon for results/impact is 2-12 months after event.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree from accredited university/college (or high school diploma/GED with minimum 4 years experience in Sourcing).
- Have minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sourcing Management.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to influence others and lead small teams. Leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Have ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.