Baker Hughes has an opening for a Mechanical Assembler - Day Shift at our E L Anderson Blvd facility in Claremore, OK. The Mechanical Assembler will assemble components and perform functional testing.Essential Responsibilities:
- Position involves assembly and testing.
- Job may also involve work on new product lines.
- Applicant will work under the direction of the Supervisor, Group leader or experienced associates in the area.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Day shift hours: 6am - 6pm, rotating 4 days one week, 3 days the next week
- Overtime may be required
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in a hands on mechanical role such as mechanical assembly or mechanic
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Understanding of lean principles and 6S
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Solid understanding of blueprints and bill of materials
- Familiar with the use of common hand tools.
- Use of precise measuring equipment
- Able to follow manufacturing methods
- Safety and quality oriented.
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Stable work history
- Understanding of complex assemblies
- SAP experience
Claremore, OKAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.