Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Come join Wood as a Data Entry Associate in Houston, TX for a 6 month contract. This role utilizes independent actions to drive effective and efficient performance of transactions between, Supply Chain Global Services and Technology and Suppliers. It is responsible for supporting effective execution of transactional processes to support BU operations. W ood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Local candidates only.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Responsibilities may include:
- Support the enablement of electronic invoicing by working with project team, IT project manager, BU Supply Chain counterparts, Supply Chain Invoice Processing teams and Operations.
- Oversee supplier onboards - enablement and training - through go-live and warranty periods including level 1 troubleshooting of support issues.
- Ensure project tasks and supplier enablements are on schedule to support on-time delivery of the project.
- Efficiently communicate status of project, with being able to articulate necessary issues to move project faster.
- Engage with Actian (eInvoice platform) to ensure smooth end-to-end process, troubleshoot where necessary, and understand flow of data.
- 1+ years of eCommerce transactional experience.
- Experience with OpenInvoice, Actian, and/or SAP are preferred.
- Familiarity with master data supporting transactional procurement - Vendors, Materials, Services, Cost Objects, Pricing.
- Proficient in MS Office
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience related to the oil and gas industry.
- Experience supporting process design/adaption.
- Expertise in the areas of supplier field ticketing and supplier invoicing in support of Transactional Procurement.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Effective at time management and setting priorities.
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by courageously dealing with important problems, holding others accountable and standing up for what is right.
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.