Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas operator, is seeking a Junior Security Analyst for a contract role in Calgary.
Reporting to the Manager of IT Infrastructure Operations Center, the Access Admin Analyst position is experienced in administration and operations of major Identity Access Management components for server and database environment.
The successful applicant will provide support and administration to ensure a properly stable and reliable 24/7/365 operation of infrastructure services that meet business desired service levels. Infrastructure components include server operating systems, Active Directory, virtualization, storage, and database. This role will support technology stability/upgrades, patch management, and system configuration. Working closely with the Data Center Operations team will be required to provide a continuous uptime experience.
• Be responsible for provisioning/de-provisioning of access to applications, infrastructure and operating systems as per established Policy, Standards and procedures.
• Be responsible for updating and resolving request tickets and ensuring timely settlement of assigned user requests and issues as outlined by Service Level Agreements.
• Interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner
• Complete request only when the appropriate ticket and approval exist
• Create & remove e-mail boxes and e-mail distribution list on Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365
• Manage access accounts, roles and groups from creation, modification to deletion in Microsoft Active Directory, Unix, MS-SQL, Oracle and office 365
• Monitor all access requests and coordinate the work completed by the IS Service Desk
• Support ongoing safe, reliable and efficient operation of systems through maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis, corrective action and administration of multiple infrastructures;
• Collaborate with internal Operations staff across business units, IS, and third-party service providers to understand requirements and priorities;
• Administer, and maintain compute, storage and database environments;
• Adhere to standards on change management, problem management, and incident tracking;
• Other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Education:
o A minimum of 6 months to 3 years of related experience with user provisioning and de-provisioning.
o Experience in creating, modifying and terminating account, roles and groups in Microsoft Active Directory.
o Experience in creating and deleting mailbox and e-mail distribution list on Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 for a medium to a large corporation (1,000+ users)
o Experience in creating, modifying and terminating accounts and roles in MS Office 365.
o Experience in creating, modifying and terminating accounts and roles in MS-SQL, Oracle & Unix.
o Experience in creating, maintaining Identities and Entitlements in SailPoint.
o Experience in OKTA will be an asset
o Experience in ServiceNow is considered an asset.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills;
• Intermediate server and database administration skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Initiative (self-motivated), able to work independently;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Proven team player with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
• A willingness and ability to adapt to rapid changes in order to support and use emerging technologies.
• Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
• This role is Monday through Friday, with the possibility of after-hour escalations.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.