Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Trading&Shipping function and advance your career as aCounterparty Due Diligence Senior Analyst
Fixed term maternity cover
The CDD team is responsible for ensuring accurate, timely and effective on boarding of new trading counterparties. The team also carries out periodic review of existing counterparties and ensures that records are accurately maintained in an efficient manner.In this role You will:
This is a fixed term maternity cover role for approx. 1 year.
- Operate the day-to-day KYC/due diligence procedures for existing counterparties
- Manage periodic KYC/due diligence of existing counterparties
- Ensure effective compliance with standards and internal controls in reviewing counterparties
- Escalate all concerns and issues to senior CDD levels as appropriate
- Influence and initiate improvements to current CDD processes to aid effective and efficient procedures
- Build and enhance effective interaction and communication with key stakeholders in other business areas
- Maintain accurate and complete KYC/AML due diligence records on new and existing counterparties and ensure that relevant databases are updated
- Conduct periodic KYC/AML testing, monitoring and surveillance
- Participate in projects
In this role we have the following requirements
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Fluency in English
- Relevant degree and minimum of 3 years of experience in KYC/AML/due diligence, control, compliance area
- Basic knowledge of the KYC/AML function with a client service orientation
- Good analytical skills with an eye for details
- Proactive and independent attitude
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities and ensuring effective processes and procedures
- Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the coronavirus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp's Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world's need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions - providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.