At Jacobs, we'retransforming intangible ideas into innovative solutionsdesigning the future-today.Asan Electrical Engineer in Irvine, CA, you willtoo.
Our team of multi-disciplinary experts is seeking a driven professional who will utilize their design expertise to dream big ideas on various and complex EI&C projects. We'd rely on your collaboration skills to coordinate interdisciplinary work as well as encourage to bring your fresh ideas to work everyday.
You'll work with a knowledgeable and supportive team as you develop One-Line Diagrams, Panel Schedules and Voltage Drop Calculations as well coordinate with the Electric Utility Company for new services as needed. As a supporter of various clients, you'll use AGi32 lighting software to perform calculations and provide photometrics.
At Jacobs, we're expanding the limits of what's possible today and creating a brighter future for everyone. Let's see the big impacts we can make, together
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel is required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation is preferred
- Knowledge of AGi32 or Visual Lighting Software is preferred
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- EIT (Engineering in Training)