We share a common purpose - to make the world more connected and sustainable. And we're excited about the innovative ways we can change the world. If you are also interested in turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Conveyance Engineer in LA. As part of our team, you'll have the chance to work on projects that bring innovative solutions to our municipal clients' water and wastewater challenges locally and worldwide.
You'll be charged with designing water and wastewater pump stations, treatment facilities/processes for water and wastewater plants, conveyance systems, technical writing, and construction drawing and specification production.
If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 7yearsof experience in water/wastewaterprocess mechanical engineeringfor municipal or industrial clients
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License
- Detailed mechanical design experience for waterand wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, and conveyance systems
- Experience with water/wastewater equipment for municipal or industrial clients
Ideally, here's what you'll also have:
- Hydraulic Modeling experience
- In plant Piping System Design for water and wastewater systems experience
- Design implementation of rotating equipment and process treatment equipment
- Experience with Design-Build,CMAR/CM-GC and/or EPC projects
- Construction support services for water and wastewater projects