This is a contract position slated to run until the end of the year with potential for extension. Duties
This position is responsible for the following:
- Daily Profit Loss and Exposure reporting,
- Middle Office and Financial controls
- adhoc analysis, project and trade support for for the Crude and Products trading department
- Act as go to person for reporting and deliver quick and reliable information
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering or related discipline
- 5-7 years experience in an oil company within their trading department
- Previous experience in crude, LPG or natural gas
- Experience in middle office functions
- Advanced experience in the following platforms/programs
- MS Excel
- Commodities XL
- Power BI
- Detailed oriented and extensive experience providing complex reports
- Professional, friendly and comfortable in deadline driven work environments
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.