Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities DUTIES & JOB SCOPE; Coordinating all required services, including but not limited to, engineering, equipment, materials, testing, transportation, and all aspects of the services providedEnsure all aspects of the services provided are performed in accordance with the relevant operating proceduresMonitor and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) agreed by company and clientEnsuring all personnel follow Weatherford quality, operation and competency requirementsAble to track operation schedules and availability of operations, equipment and personnelBeing the primary liaison contact for "call-out" and be able to resolve any outstanding quality issue.Being the focal for QHSE matters within the team especially on project Risk Assessment, Monthly Safety Meeting, Safety Leadership meetings and Operation meetingMaintain transparent communication interface with client and personnel to ensure on issues are resolve and on time deliveryEnsuring that all Field personnel are informed of equipment design and intervention requirements;Monitoring the daily activities performed by personnel and verifying all required data and/or test report submittals are being provided.Making Work Site visits to periodically monitor Field operationsEnsuring prompt end-of-job and/or well reportingActively pursuing all opportunities for continuous improvement in the overall performance of the Services provided;Ensuring agreement and recommendations for process improvements are implemented prior to the next similar operation.Developing and implementing local Quality Management System (QMS). This shall include developing and implementing the Quality Plan and Standard Operating Procedures required for the projectEnsuring all QA/QC control measures and procedures are implemented and auditable. This shall include equipment maintenance, inspection, failure investigation, and tracking.Maintaining a monthly list of equipment utilization record for all dedicated in-country equipmentCoordinating, supervising and/or performing Pre-Job Preparation, Maintenance and Inspection programEnsuring all equipment, containers and slings shipped to the field have the proper certification and fully comply with procedure, regulatory agency requirements and industry standard. The Coordinator shall also ensure that all containers and lifting gear comply with requirementsMaintaining non-conformance system including handling any Non-Conformance Reports (NCR)
Ensure timely corrective and preventive action response(s) are submitted and closed. Ensure all required corrective and preventative action(s) are fully implemented and the effectiveness of the corrective/preventative action(s) is validated. Qualifications
R EQUIRED SKILLS:
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of working experience in QA QC Supervision an Auditing
- Work is performed in an office environment with controlled climate
- Occasionally must be able to work in various weather conditions. Required to meet heavy deadlines.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Certified Quality Engineer from a recognized Quality organization e.g. ASQ, IRCA etc.
- Certified Lead Auditor, (IRCA or ASQ).
- Quality Management System training.
- Quality System Documentation training.
- Material and Failure analysis training
- A good working knowledge of their product line and shall clearly understand the function and quality requirements for all tools and equipment
- Ensure all required corrective and preventive action(s) are fully implemented and the effectiveness of the recommended action(s) is validated.
- Capable of reading, interpreting and understanding the applicable industry standards e.g. API, NACE, ASTM, ASME etc.
- Capable of evaluating and assessing relative product manufacturing data book records, Bill of Materials, Engineering Drawings, Material Test Reports, Weld Procedure Specifications, Weld Procedure Qualification Records, Coating & Paint Systems, Non-Destructive Examination, Hardness data etc.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the product and equipment. Quality Representative shall be competent and proficient in Quality Management System Requirements (ISO TS29001, ISO 9001, API Spec. Q1, API Spec. Q2, etc.).